Summer-ize your home with these tips:
1. Reduce your home’s tabletop items: Where there were 5, let there be 3!
2. Minimize textiles: Remove runners, pull out busy rugs, simplify colors on throws, fold back busy comforters. It’s like helping your home take off a sweater!
3. Give that outdoor space a thorough cleaning and a fresh set of colorful outdoor pillows. https://www.houzz.com/photo/92624802-starting-over-transitional-patio-dallas
4. Trade out interior throw pillows with white and bright ones.
5. Paint a room in your home a fresh, light color and make yourself a pink beverage with an umbrella to celebrate! https://www.houzz.com/photo/2977908-whole-home-traditional-sunroom-chicago