Let's work together
(In Home or Virtual)
If you’re ready to get started improving your space, or want to have a “designer for a day”, we will discuss ideas and possibilities for your home during our 60-90 minutes together.
Interior Design Experience
After defining your scope of work during our initial consultation, I will select the perfect pieces to fit your home and create the pulled together look you crave.
I offer a flat fee of $2,500 to select up to 10 items for you from client accessible sources within your desired investment amount. Once selected, just click to purchase!
When you want a luxurious space that looks like no one else’s, this package is for you. I share my trade products and discounts with you to create a one of a kind look. Visit showrooms, see fabric and rug swatches, and work closely with me to curate your new home.
I offer a flat design fee of $5,000 for 10-15 items. This fee includes:
Upon approval, I manage the procurement process of these items for a complete designer experience.
example room: 15 items
I offer a flat design fee of $6,000 for a master bathroom, kitchen, or side bathroom. This fee includes:
What does full-service interior design
20+ years experience in hundreds to thousands of homes.
A team of great contractors, electricians, plumbers, drapery treatment fabricators and installers, faux finishers, painters, wallpaper installers, tile installers, custom glass crafters, movers, demo crews, wood finishers, lighting experts, cabinet makers, stone fabricators, art consultants, upholsterers, bedding and pillow fabricators and much, much more.
I offer a simple flat design fee for the design phase of your project. During my 20 years in the industry, I have learned exactly how much time a typical project takes to design and execute and my fees reflect the amount of focus and care I put into my clients homes.
- All furniture, rug, lighting, drapery, art, and accessory selections presented via online collaboration tool, Mydoma
- Online mood board to bring the vision to life
- In person, telephone, email and text communication
- Selection of countertops
- Selection of tile
- Selection of grout
- Selection of edge treatments
- Refinement of layout
- Selection of plumbing items
- Selection of cabinet style
- Selection of flooring
- Selection of hardware
- Selection of lighting
- Selection of paint
Full-service interior design consists of three major phases:
• Narrowing parameters and targeting solutions
• Detailed design
• Purchasing and execution
Working with me allows you to relax and be confident that I am managing the project from inspiration photos to installation!
After your complimentary discovery call, we will meet in your home or virtually for our initial consultation to discuss your project and identify solutions.
What are the functional needs of the space? How would you like to use it, and what is keeping you from doing so?
What are you and your spouse’s design preferences? Inspiration photos are helpful here!
How much do you want to invest in this project?
After the consultation, we can move to the design phase. Here I will:
· Assess the project space, take measurements and photos, and document any items that will be staying.
· Design the ideal floor plan and optimal size and style of furniture to ensure the best possible layout for the project.
· Curate selections to create the perfect look.
· Contact and coordinate contractors as needed to visit your home in order to provide accurate estimates for their work.
After the detailed design has been created and you are excited about all the pieces chosen, I make the magic happen to give you that “WOW” moment when it all is in your home!
- Place orders, assess delivery times.
- Track arrival dates and arrange professional receiving, inspection and delivery.
- Perfectly position your beautiful new pieces and add accessories to really make things pop.