5 Easy Ways to Update your Room in an Afternoon
In an afternoon:
1. Group items on horizontal surfaces in 3’s. Click here to read a blog post about this.
2. Take down small art on secondary walls and place with one large piece at the focal point of the room.
3. Move stuff room to room: who says that an accessory has to stay in the room it has always been in?
4. Rehang wall art at varying heights: reposition to give them visual power. Click here to see a fabulous example of this.
5. Paint an old piece of furniture: finish bad? Pick a new fun color and go for it!