10 Ways to Change up your Home
Invest in a change:
1. Make all your pictures frames the same finish.
2. Change your lampshades: a simple drum shade is a quick update.
3. Re-frame or remit your old art: it gives it new life!
4. Flooring: invest in re-staining your hardwoods and give the whole room a lift. Click here to read a blog post about this.
5. Home hardware: changing your doorknobs, hinges and cabinet pulls can make a space look brand new.
6. Add trim: crown molding, panel molding, or window casing. Click here to see some examples.
7. Reupholstered furniture: if it’s comfortable, it may be worth it!
8. Change your light-bulbs: incandescent to LED, daylight to soft white.
9. Paint your cabinets white. Click here to read a blog post about this.
10. Add window treatments. Click here to see some examples.